Does a severe financial crisis have you considering filing for bankruptcy? Whether your debts relate to a struggling business, or to you individually, our bankruptcy attorneys can determine if a Chapter 7 or 13 bankruptcy is in order. Filing bankruptcy as an individual or corporate entity requires an experienced bankruptcy attorney who knows how to properly manage bankruptcy laws. At Lavelle Law, Ltd., our attorneys believe that in times of financial difficulty our clients have a right to high quality legal advice, affordable fees, and of equal importance, respect and understanding. And later on down the road, we can provide further assistance in guiding you through a discharge to get you back on your feet.
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy laws
- Corporate bankruptcy filings
- Do I qualify for bankruptcy?
- Initial consultation to discuss bankruptcy and non-bankruptcy options
- Financial analysis to determine which, if any, chapter is appropriate to file
- Communicate with your creditors
- Prepare all required documents to obtain a discharge
- Attend the meeting with creditors with you