- Federal and State Tax Controversies
- Business Transactions
- Corporate Compliance
- Home Healthcare
- Commercial Real Estate
- Residential Real Estate
- Residential Mortgage Foreclosures
- Landlord-Tenant Disputes
- Banking Law
- B.B.A., Ohio University, Athens, Ohio
- J.D. Loyola University School of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- Tax Certificate, Loyola University School of Law, Chicago, Illinois
Admitted to the Bar of the Illinois Supreme Court
BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIPS
- Chicago Bar Association – Federal Practice and Procedures Committee
- Northwest Suburban Bar Association
- Northwest Suburban Bar Association – Monthly Federal Tax Updates
- Illinois Association of Mortgage Professionals
Being a successful attorney requires dedication, diligence, creativity, knowledge, and, most of all, the ability to communicate effectively. As an attorney, and in accordance with the general philosophy of Lavelle Law, I am committed to not only acting as a competent advocate for my clients, but also keeping my clients aware of and involved in every step of the legal process.
- Mr. Nesser is a volunteer for the Palatine Food Drive.
- Mr. Nesser is a registered provider of Pro Bono Services with the Legal Assistance Foundation, located in Chicago, Illinois.
- Mr. Nesser is a member of the ‘Referral Central’ Chapter of Business Networking International